Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

September 08, 2008

At The MBA Tour Tonight 9/8 in Tokyo

Regardless of the weather, I will be at The MBA Tour tonight at The Palace Hotel.

My colleague and fellow blogger, Steve Green, will also be attending. While I suspect I will do a bit of Twitter, mostly I will be gathering some brochures. Some video reporting will follow.

If you go to this or another fair, just remember one thing: He or she who collects the most free pens wins. As I suggested in a much earlier post, the best pens are usually given away by lower ranked programs.

Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com. Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to. Before emailing me questions about your chances for admission or personal profile, please see "Why I don't analyze profiles without consulting with the applicant." If you are interested in my graduate admission consulting services, please click here.

-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス


ビジネススクール トレ
Real Time Web Analytics